[ubuntu-art] Artwork Team Logo - Submissions due today!

Vishnoo vish at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 3 08:50:09 GMT 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 18:15 -0800, j_baer wrote:

> j_baer wrote:
> >
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I could not be more pleased with the submissions and thank you to everyone
> > who contributed. Please upload any last minute creations today
> > (2010-12-01).
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > John
> >

> Just an update to this post. We received 27 high quality submissions and I
> anticipate selecting the successful candidate may take a week or perhaps a
> little longer. :-)
>
> Thanks again everyone!

Hi John,

Why isn't this in the submissions list? :
<http://wiki.ubuntu-br.org/TimeArtwork#head-cdff2bf16ee7854db58cf2519dc2b1c99af15a90>
Any reason it was left out?
Blau Araujo mentioned it here on the mailing list on 27 Oct.

Though it's more of a modification of the Ubuntu CoF(which few folks
don't prefer), I find it the best of the existing lot.
It's easier to recognize both as 'Ubuntu' and 'artwork' related. Would
scale better and is less "busy" than the other submissions.

Regarding the closing date. Weren't we waiting on Ivanka's survey result
to identify the scope of this team? And there was the indecision on
whether the team should be an Ubuntu Artwork or an Ubuntu Design team?

I was hoping someone [some guy from Germany? ;p] would bring this up!
We need to first identify what we want to be before we finalize a logo.

--
Cheers,
Vish