[ubuntu-art] New Communty Themes Wiki Page

j_baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 16:31:24 BST 2010

Hello everyone,

I've completed my vision of the public facing Community Themes wiki page and
would like to replace the content of the current page with the new content.

My desire in creating this page was to align with the new Ubuntu branding to
the greatest extent possible and to showcase the themes without preference.

My goal is Ubuntu users who desire to install this package will view this
page to make an informed decision.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JohnBaer/SandBox

I anticipate a new Community Themes page will be created to capture the
essence of the current page.

Thorsten, I need your advice on where this page should be located.

John