[ubuntu-art] New Communty Themes Wiki Page

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Apr 12 09:15:56 BST 2010

On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 14:54 -0700, j_baer wrote:

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Documentation/CommunityThemes

> I turned the title bar on and removed the orange strip from the top. IMO the
> title bar means little to the typical Ubuntu user but I can live with it.

True, if you get to that page via Software Center or other direct link.

> My desire is to add value to the user experience. I am trying to think about
> this page from a "typical" user perspective and I arrived here from either
> the Software Center or some other reference. The question being considered
> is "should I install this package"?

I'd like to see some level of separation between this audience-facing
page and the rest of our wiki pages that are all targeted at
designers/contributors.

If the link can be changed, it should be
Artwork/Packages/CommunityThemes or something along those lines.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/