[ubuntu-art] Suggestion

Parag Agarwal ajparag at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 04:57:17 BST 2010

Natan,
ubuntu should start mentioning the version the user is running. For
eg. Gutsy gibbon or lucid lynux...(plz ignore spelling mistakes)
it will make a great deal of difference as the users will eventually
end up remembering the versions and it will create top of the mind
recall for ubuntu...
just a thought... What do u say?

--
Sent from my mobile device