[ubuntu-art] Night Impression Beta

j_baer baerjj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 01:21:40 BST 2009

Hello everyone,

In preparation for the Karmic Beta (10/1) I uploaded a new build (90926-1)
of the Night Impression Theme to the wki. The main change is adopting the
new Humanity icon theme.

I also created a "dark" wallpaper titled Karmic Wings which show cases a
badge which I like to think of as the Open Source wings of freedom. I also
noted the fact all submissions were created with Open Source tools (e.g.
Gimp & Inkscape).

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/NightImpression

Andrew, build 90926 -1 is feature complete and Karmic compliant. I am
requesting this build be added to the community package. I hope you will
agree the final product was worth the wait. :)

Thanks,

John