[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Help Wanted - Wiki Maintainer

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:10:15 BST 2009

Maintaining the wiki has been alot of work. I'm not even sure if anyone
actually cares that you can preview the icons and they are updated at
every revision.

So instead of just stopping, I was wondering if someone would like to be
responsible for maintaining from
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Icons on down?

Best way would to subscribe to the trunk changes and when new icons land
add them to the wiki. I will totally get someone going on this but
whomever volunteers *must* be reliable and take it seriously.

Any takers?

-Cory K.

PS: I'm also open to other pages re-design but I want a proposal 1st.
Not change 1st and ask later.