[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Daniel's edits review

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:51:43 BST 2009

Ok. Here we are 1 week later. LOTS of stuff happenin' in my personal
life so I beg everyone's humble forgiveness as I try to get this train
going again.

So, let me clue in everyone to what Daniel has done so we can all be on
the same page.
With Breathe installed, use this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Breathe-Edit_0.10.tar.gz

This is a set that includes Daniel's edits and inherits Breathe.. Now
while the color consistency is striking, overwhelmingly, people I showed
them to felt they were bland. The liked the strength of the base set,
but felt that the consistency saw better with Daniel's edits. So, we
need to achieve some sort of balance.

Here's where the folks on the list chime in. Keep it informative and
please no unhelpful "I like 'em!"s. I'm thinking we can script Daniel's
edits to raise the saturation a bit. But that also effects the plate
layers. Something I'm not keen on, but, seems no way around it. Unless
things can be applied to specific layers? Sound nuts?

-Cory K.