[ubuntu-art] Karmic Alpha 5 - Night Impression Upate

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 17:17:05 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 18:22 -0400, John Baer wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Karmic (Alpha 5) "Night Impression" theme is available on the Wiki.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/NightImpression
>
> All major issues with the theme are resolved. Although not completely
> dark, I like the result. :)
>
> As always comments are welcomed.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> John

John, I absolutely love this theme. I'm not a dark theme person, but the
lighter tones here work really smoothly. My favourite part isn't really
the colours, though; it's how you have balanced things. The smaller
icons for buttons work wonders. The icons don't appear to fight for
attention, instead appearing more in-line with the text. Button size
seems more consistent with other controls like notebooks and scroll
bars.
I hope every theme does that from now on :)