[ubuntu-art] Instead of subject, mail contained Bobcat.

Alexander x9vx at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 03:03:44 BST 2009

Hi guys umm. I am new to the Linux world, I am living in the states. I am
currently using Ubuntu linux 9.04, after installing it and playing around
with the controls, I fell I am better off with Linux.

Well I am good with designing graphics, i made up this design. I made it out
the satisfaction for Linux that I feel. Umm thank you.

Please view it and give me some feed back, Thanks! again

  _____