[ubuntu-art] Wallpaper site

Ivanka Majic ivanka.majic at canonical.com
Fri Oct 9 14:56:14 BST 2009

Maybe we could list out some requirements on the wiki?

Are we talking just about a single wallpaper site for gathering and
voting as well as a place people can go to pick up wallpapers? At last
count we got 19 wallpapers on the CD which is great but there are so
many brilliant ones that it seems a shame not to be able to provide
people with a simple way of adding more.

Should there be a separate conversation about more general artwork stuff
and whether or not a wiki is the best tool for us?

The one advantage Flickr has, for the moment at least, is that it makes
it really easy for people who are not used to contributing but who do
like to take photos. Not sure how much that matters?

Mailing lists and wikis are great but it can be a bit hard to get stuck
in sometimes.

Hope I haven't just repeated what someone else has said - last couple of
weeks have been hectic so have only had time to skim read!