[ubuntu-art] Hello

Justin Scherer jscherer92 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 03:22:09 GMT 2009

Hello,
I have been using Ubuntu for about a year now and have always liked it. I
have switched almost everything over to Ubuntu except my gaming cause the
games I play do not work well in Ubuntu. Also, I have experience with the
GIMP and also with Blender. I have a creative mind and have a few ideas to
hopefully add to this group. I am still new to programming but I am trying
to learn it. I eventually want to learn how to program a GUI for Linux. I am
happy to help anywhere that I can in this group and will be the best that I
can be.

Justin