[ubuntu-art] humanity panel icons

Sebastian Porta sebastianporta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:13:35 GMT 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:55 PM, mac_v <drkvi-a at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 13:10 -0500, Saleel Velankar wrote:
> > Will these modifications find their way to humanity?
> >
> No. Not right now.
> We'v been noticing them in gnome-look. Though some of the icons are
> good  , the majority are not. There are inconsistencies   ;)

Could we have some kind of guideline in the near future to try avoid this
inconsistencies?
I made a blueprint for this.
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/humanity/+spec/create-guidelines

> We havent added icons for the panel since the icons are also used by the
> apps and system menus too.
> We are currently waiting for the code to allow for separate panel icons.
>
> The design team seems currently working on this for Lucid.
>
> So, once this is done , we'd add the icons to the Humanity theme too.

Good to hear that they're are working on a fix for this.

OT, I made icons, based on my Breathe icons, for the dictionary and
rhythmbox that are currently missing in Humanity.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/113489/accessories-dictionary.svg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/113489/rhythmbox.svg
I don't know if you can use but I like so much the Humanity theme that just
wanna show you :)
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org