[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Network Manager-icons

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:22:39 BST 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 11:23 AM, mac_v <drkvi-a at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cory felt the same way too , but he said that he wants *kwwii* (since
> he's done like icon) or *Sebastien* to chime in on the mailing list. so
> that they could approve/modify/improve the icons before thinking about
> using them in breathe...
>
> once the basic design has been looked into , i'll start to complete the
> whole set for the animation... :)

 I like it but I have a couple of concerns.
You made the large size and I don't know how this looks on the smaller
sizes. Take notice that the 24px version of this icon it's used on the
panel.
Secondly, I wonder if we should take the icon set from NotifyOSD as a base
for this icons since the set will inherits from Human and I think that it's
important that we maintain certain consistency (if you are in Jaunty you can
see this icons at "/usr/share/icons/Human/scalable/status").
If not, we should make a "NotifyOSD set" for Breathe as well.
I think that before you go any further with this, we should decide this for
the icons that are present in the NotifyOSD set.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org