[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Packaging branch frozen & development focus

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:00:06 BST 2009

In order to do some re-organization the packaging branch
(https://code.launchpad.net/~breathe-dev/breathe-icon-set/debian-packaging)
will not receive any updates until further notice.

However, "trunk" is open for updates.

Going forward this is what I want us to focus on.

    * Mimetypes - I want to revisit the base mime before we get into
      specific icons. After that, I want to explore design ideas. ie:
      Whether we use a simple image on top if the base or we get more
      creative.
    * media-* - We need to finish these up. (mentioned in past emails)
    * Emotes, emblems & symlink - I feel these are easy ones we can
      knock out.
    * Computer/video display & folder - These are linchpins (defining
      icons) of the set and the debates must be wrapped up ASAP.

This is where I want our energy to go.

As always, you're free to add whatever to the "Submissions" page but
they will be put on the back burner in favor of the icons listed above.

-Cory K.