[ubuntu-art] Breathe Icon Set - Folder Icons

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:54:00 BST 2009

Though people like the less prominent lower shadow you have to think
about how this effects the rest of the set. Remember that the folder
shadowing set the tone for the set and I've had the artists try to match
that. It would involve touching every other icon to keep consistency.

Changing the ground shadow I would be resistant to because of the
time/work involved. I know someone's just *dying* to tackle (take care
of) it. :P

As for the changer to the folder itself, let the chat continue. The
mockup showing the current and various proposals was good. Nice format.
Keep 'em coming.

-Cory K.