[ubuntu-art] Breathe Icon Set - Folder Icons

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:15:37 BST 2009

Andrew wrote:
>> For now, I will not merge the change and would simply like the proposal
>> on the wiki until a consensus is reached.
>>

> Okay Cory, where should I put it on the wiki?

Where the other submissions go:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions

Just a note to all, there needs to be more discussion on this. If Andrew
just puts this up and it sits there without discussion it *will* get
forgotten.

My view on this is that it's *very much* an opinion. (about the folders)
So I'm just not apt to make changes every time someone expresses a
dislike or has a new idea. As time goes on, this means more and more
work. So nows the time to crack this chat wide open. Don't waste it.

-Cory K.