[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] media-skip-forward

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:31:41 BST 2009

Oliver Scholtz 1 wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 23.05.2009, 08:24 -0400 schrieb Cory K.:
>
>> @Oliver: Please, for the love of all that is holy, finish
>> media-skip-forward!!!! :)
>>
>> I'll even shove these in for release if you finish it this weekend.
>>

> :-O This weekend I am quite busy. I think the next 2 weeks in
> general ...
>
> I will look for time ... if I couldn't, so it have wait for the
> future. ;)

*PLEASE* find time this weekend. :) Just 1 more icon to go! :P

> PS: What I don't understand is: It's fine to have for every size a icon
> in svg. But It don't means that minimal corrections by hand at final
> aren't possible. Every good Set do it. Even Gnome and Tango. ;)

If you mean the rendered/rastered images, it would mean touching them up
once again if you have to change something in the SVG image.

*If* something needs to look a particular way when rendered, best to
find a way to change the SVG so the rendered result is what's desired.

-Cory K.