[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] media-skip-forward

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Sat May 23 16:21:45 BST 2009

Am Samstag, den 23.05.2009, 08:24 -0400 schrieb Cory K.:
> @Oliver: Please, for the love of all that is holy, finish
> media-skip-forward!!!! :)
>
> I'll even shove these in for release if you finish it this weekend.
>

> -Cory K.

:-O This weekend I am quite busy. I think the next 2 weeks in
general ...

I will look for time ... if I couldn't, so it have wait for the
future. ;)

Oliver

PS: What I don't understand is: It's fine to have for every size a icon
in svg. But It don't means that minimal corrections by hand at final
aren't possible. Every good Set do it. Even Gnome and Tango. ;)

Oliver