[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] banners for relase

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 05:11:00 BST 2009

daniel planas armangue wrote:

> At the moment I am collecting all suggestions for improving my designs.
> please any idea is welcome.
> in that moment i'm working on 8 or 10  posters for Breathe
>
> Daniel.P

@Daniel
i have checked out the breathe icons, initial mockups look good,
but i think that tilting/angling the folder icons would make the icons
more dynamic, rather the straight-on look it has right now.
the straight on look has been used for a long time now.

i'm trying to contribute/submit my ideas to the project , [but just in
case u could do it better :) ] the basic idea is kind of a mix between
Ken Vermette & SebastianPorta ideas so that the folder is open and angled.

cheers,
mac_V