[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] banners for relase

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu May 21 16:00:26 BST 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 14:06 +0200, daniel planas armangue wrote:
> I created some Banners to help spread the Breathe icon set in first
> relase. Hope you like and comment or submit your ideas

Quite nice.

I think you should use "Breathe Icon Set" as headline on Banner.png,
too, to clearly say what it is.

The reflection of the folder on dark background doesn't look right. It
ends too sharp and there seems to be a trace of green that shouldn't be
there.

A subtle warm tint of the background gradient could make it look
friendlier while still keeping it sharp.

You should drop the quotation marks "" from the slogan, because they
don't add meaning but are rather distracting.

The icon collection could benefit from more space between the icons,but
you would have to make the banner larger, then.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/