[ubuntu-art] Design Brief for Default Background in 9.10, the Karmic Koala

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Fri May 15 14:05:22 BST 2009

Hi all,

I have uploaded a design brief for the default background in Karmic
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Backgrounds?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=karmic_background_brief.pdf

Also, I have modified the backgrounds submission page
(http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Backgrounds) to include a
separate section for images which follow the brief. (As a side note, I moved
the "bark" submission into this section, it seemed to be the right place for
it, if anyone disagrees let me know.)

Don't forget that we are looking for submissions for the extra wallpaper
package! We need to get the word out on this, so if anyone has a good idea to
attract attention and new talent, let me know.
--
Ken