[ubuntu-art] extra wallpaper package for Karmic

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue May 12 13:00:22 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 20:42 -0500, Jonathan Blackhall wrote:

> I have some photos that are available here, both with and without
> post-processing.  I'm no pro, but a few are ok I thought.  I'm sure
> they're not really up to snuff, but if you're looking for offers, here
> you go.

It would be nice if you could add a high-res version of
http://picasaweb.google.com/jblackhall/EasterNatureWalk#5323909486841271794
to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Backgrounds, with a
CC-BY or CC-BY-SA license.
It might make a decent background as is, could be colored in many ways
or be used to add a bit of texture to a digital painting.

Something between
http://picasaweb.google.com/jblackhall/EasterEdits#5324384043932064706
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/jblackhall/EasterNatureWalk#5323910421420622354
with the flower in the front more to the right could work quite well.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/