[ubuntu-art] ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 47, Issue 41

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Sun May 10 10:59:10 BST 2009

On Sunday 10 May 2009 04:36:23 solaris manzur wrote:
> yes gnome-colors is specially made for gnome, here you have more
> screen-shots if you want to fill your appetite:
> http://bildr.no/thumb/407042.jpeg

There is no need to send emails like this, it is only wasting people's time.
We've already discussed the gnome-colors icon set and we know that it was made
for gnome or they wouldn't have named it thusly. In addition we have already
asked not to respond to digest mails with the subject intact - it makes no
sense.