[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Freeze and 1st release

Andrew a.starr.b at gmail.com
Sat May 9 17:19:55 BST 2009

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cory K. wrote:
>
> Can anyone work out an approximate % of completed icons vs. the
> FreeDesktop spec?

I just did a quick look, and I'm getting 42.8%

There might be a better way to do it. But here's how I did, just in
case it points out a flaw in my numbers:

I used the list here:
http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html#names

It lists 285 names by my count. (Not including all the different
versions implied by things like flag-aa.)

Then I did a "grep -r "docname=" * >breathe" in
breathe-icon-set/Breathe/scalable

The output was 122 lines long. 122/285=0.428070175

- Andrew