[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Freeze and 1st release

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:32:30 BST 2009

Cory K. wrote:
> I have no ETA. I /hope/ to have it ready for this weekend but my work
> schedule is heavy and the release might get pushed into next week.

Release Schedule:

    * Soft freeze starts today. May 9th 2009. (means no major changes
      will happen but small bug-free exceptions can be made)
    * Hard freeze happens May 16 2009. (no new additions. no exceptions.
      only bugfixes) These 2 weeks will be used for bug-hunting and
      prepping materials for release.
    * Release will be May 30th 2009

I can handle this 1st release so as to work out exactly what's needed
but I would like to add a Release Manager to the team. (see other thread)

I do however need some sort of beauty shot of the set to use on sites.
Maybe 2.

    * Some sort of 800x600 shot showing only icons and maybe the name.
    * A "in-use" shot. (maybe 1280x1024?) I would /like/ the shot to use
      a theme and wallpaper takes from *our* community. Maybe
      Dust/DarkRoom for a theme and I don't know about a wallpaper.
      (don't stress this detail though. I just need something)

Can anyone work out an approximate % of completed icons vs. the
FreeDesktop spec?

-Cory K.