[ubuntu-art] ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 47, Issue 35

Steve Dodier sidnioulz at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:31:04 BST 2009

Solaris,

The purpose of having a community is using the community's work. Check
Dashua's themes on gnome-look.org, EACH TIME in the comments people ask
which icon theme he is using, and they download it. I've been using Breathe
for a while, and eventhough there are icons I replaced, it's been there for
longer than any other icon theme I tried.

You should really not confuse your own tastes with the ones of the whole
Ubuntu community ;)
--
Steve Dodier