[ubuntu-art] Getting involved
svelanka at gmail.com
Thu May 7 04:21:36 BST 2009
Baldur Blöndal wrote:
> This thing creeps me out
Welcome mate. You get used to the mailing list, try to think about it
as delayed Public IM's.
I am pretty new to the list as well, if you want my advice:
* -Just start working on something noone else is working on. Be
receptive to critique, and give critique.
* -Explain everything. Your critique/ your ideas/ your work/ your
modifications, we cant see in your head (and you cant see through
* -Do try to keep a dev art page/ blog/ launchpad page.
* -Dont get the digest. Its good if you just plan to read, but
harder if you plan to contribute.
* -No top posting (Basically dont quote the whole thread, just cut
out the bits you want to respond to.)
I cant really think of anything else. This list is pretty relaxed most
of the time.
More information about the ubuntu-art