[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Current BZR bugs
Oliver Scholtz 1
scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Thu May 7 02:26:46 BST 2009
Am Mittwoch, den 06.05.2009, 20:49 -0400 schrieb Cory K.:
> Oliver Scholtz 1 wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, den 06.05.2009, 20:17 -0400 schrieb Cory K.:
> >> Ok. The fixes have been uploaded as well as the "Zoom" series.
> > - gnome-dev-ipod.svg already don't works.
> > - zoom-out.* was forgotten.:-(
> Nope. The source files are there. There are issues with those files.
> *-ipod had had issues since it was submitted. As well as the navigation
> icons still.
> Please grab the icons from BZR and fix those. *Not* the source files you
> gave me.
> -Cory K.
I fixed my downloaded bzr.
- Missing "plates" in 24x24:
* no go-down in 24x24
* no go-previous in 24x24
* no object-flip-horizental in 24x24
* no object-flip-vertical in 24x24
* no object-rotage-left in 24x24
* no object-rotage-right in 24x24
* the current zoom-out ----> should be named zoom-original (svg-source
need be renamed)
* the true zoom-out is missing
- edit-cut in 22x22 and 24x24:
* shift icon 1px to right!
* not working
It's all right now. ;)
How I say - I fixed it all for me. ;)
More information about the ubuntu-art