[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Studio user-home icon

Steve Dodier sidnioulz at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:01:01 BST 2009

Hey,

Althought i love the folder icon you've made (just don't forget to remove
the 3 little dots when rendering it in low resolutions, imo), i think
there's something wrong with this home icon. It made me think of a mushroom
:P I know this is very cultural (because there probably are places with such
an architecture in Africa/Asia), but i can't think of a house when i see
this icon ;)

Cordially, SD.

2009/5/4 Ufuk <fokusfired at gmail.com>

> I only made a "home" icon and placed in on to the folder icon. Bitmap and
> svg
> are attached.
>
> --
> Ufuk Kılıçaslan