[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Opinions on new "edit-paste" "view-refresh" and "system-run"?

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Sun May 3 13:08:11 BST 2009

Am Sonntag, den 03.05.2009, 07:56 -0400 schrieb Cory K.:
> Like the title says. ;)
>
> I'm unsure on "edit-paste" but it's better than the old one. Something
> just strikes me odd about "view-refresh". I can't put my finger on it
> yet. And there's outline, finish and shadowing inconsistencies. Along
> with it looking kinda KDE.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions#Actions
>

> -Cory K

Honestly I don't like edit-paste and view-refresh at all. I fixed it,
yes, but I don't like it ... :/
On edit-paste I like only the 16-version. View-refresh I used it in KDE.
In this kind yes ... but I had always the impression that it was too
fat!

I think it's better to delete it and start again with both...

Oliver