[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] "I rule you all with my iron fist!" :P

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:42:27 BST 2009

daniel planas armangue wrote:
> I was not referring to that I take final decisions, but the appearance
> of the icons can be discussed with the developers, and that their views
> are heard

If you look back I said "I have the final word". ;) I meant exactly
that. Nothing more.

> pd: excuse my lack of understanding, I have to translate because they
> are not very well English

So that's why we stop this silly chat and get back to the icons. ;) To
avoid further misunderstandings.

Maybe in the future you post in English and your native language. Maybe
someone else can translate better if needed?

-Cory K.