[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] update May 2nd 2009

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:23:25 BST 2009

Oliver Scholtz 1 wrote:
> What about screensaver

I'm ok with it but I was waiting on a response from Sebastien on the
possibility of a new general screen icon. I'll add it the current one
for now.

> call

I haven't had time to make an opinion about them but I'll upload for now.
> new-folder

Don't like the effect around the "new" glyph at all. Will give ideas
next week. Ideally, I'd like a set of these proposed at the same time.
Different items like this that appear on folders (whatever) should have
a consistent look and message.

> help-about

There were questions about the font usage many months ago that were
never resolved.

-Cory K.