[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Some wiki cleanup is needed + notes.

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:56:21 BST 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:

>    @Sebastian: Along with removing unneeded icons I like the "modem" so
>    far. Go with it. I also was wondering if you wanted to try your hand
>    at a "tilted" version of your keyboard for use in front of our
>    "computer" icon? Hell, As much ad I like our current screen, I'm
>    open to suggestions here if someone wants to tinker with some ideas.

I removed the unneeded icons (the ones that are already in the set and old
versions).
I hope to finish the modem this weekend.
I'm still working on the keyboard because I find really difficult to make
small sizes that look good.
As soon as I finish it I'll make a tilted version to go with the screen and
maybe put the mouse too.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org