[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Some wiki cleanup is needed + notes.

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Fri May 1 22:18:51 BST 2009

The Submissions page is getting a bit crowded and I like to ask artists
to go through and remove multiple versions of submissions where there
has already been discussion pushing us toward a direction.

I also need the cleanup done and any of my questions answered (in
previous emails) so I can make a massive upload this weekend.

    @Daniel: I'm diggin' the Nav icons and they will go in this weekend.
    The "mail series are looking nice as well. Though, I'm unsure about
    the "new" and "unread" glyphs. Especially where the "new" glyph is
    used on the folder. Lastly, I'd like you to look over the "network
    pipe" you have under your folder idea. See if we can soften it up a
    little. And remember the shadow for the folder might have to change
    here. ;)

    @Oliver: Please finish up the final 3 "media-*" icons. I'm unsure
    about the coloring on the "view-refresh" icons coloring. I also want
    to get Sebastien's view on the "zoom" set. The lens doesn't sit
    right with me and the weight of the symbols doesn't feel consistent
    across the set.

    @Sebastian: Along with removing unneeded icons I like the "modem" so
    far. Go with it. I also was wondering if you wanted to try your hand
    at a "tilted" version of your keyboard for use in front of our
    "computer" icon? Hell, As much ad I like our current screen, I'm
    open to suggestions here if someone wants to tinker with some ideas.

So if we can take care of some of the stuff above I think we can have a
big influx of new icons this weekend.

Have fun.

-Cory K.