[ubuntu-art] Artwork Wiki Page - Draft 2

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Fri May 1 20:16:44 BST 2009

On Friday 01 May 2009 19:55:02 Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 18:13 -0400, John Baer wrote:
> > Ken,
> >
> > Is your desire to move this page into production assuming new artwork
> > will come forward shortly, or would you prefer to keep the page off-line
> > till a more polished look can be achieved?
>
> I think you can and should copy the text to the Artwork page and simply
> replace the images with plain text headings for now.

Right, this sounds like the best solution. If doing that messes up the page
layout or design in general, then I would include them with something
somewhere which shows that they are works in progress and/or information on
improving them for the wider community (ie. to get people to come up with
ideas for these pics).

Sorry that it took so long to respond, today is a holiday in Germany and I am
just reading my email now.

--
Ken