[ubuntu-art] Community Themes is a great Opprotunity

Matthew Lye matthew.lye at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 29 23:36:30 BST 2009

Seems like a solid idea to me, and I can't really see any drawbacks for not
doing it.

-Matthew Lye

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>