[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Folder icon

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:02:53 GMT 2009

Well it looks too blurry and the front pane looks as if it's shrinking by
going up.
See this old new wave screenshot. It has an experimental folder icon in it's
left corner:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NewWave?action=AttachFile&
do=view&target=newwave-meta-twf.png

I have made this long ago and I don't keep the sources but my idea is
generally that. The colors may be further tweaked.

> It's an uphill battle but one anyone can win
> given a great submission.

In that case I might join the competition ;)

Anton