[ubuntu-art] breathe submission: iPods

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 22 16:45:40 GMT 2009

daniel planas armangué wrote:
> El dom, 22-03-2009 a las 11:45 -0400, Cory K. escribió:
>
>> daniel planas armangué wrote:
>>
>>> icon ipod.svg this list to use in the set. (I have improved the shade)
>>>

>> Daniel: Can you please fix the icon. You removed the "plate" layer which
>> is very much needed to render the icon correctly. Also, remember to
>> vacuum defs before you save it.
>>

> I think I've fixed, but check just in case (I am a novice to create
> icons)

I fixed it up but something about the icon is making the renderer spit
errors no matter if I use mine or yours. I'll look into this. Looks like
it's something related to how you might have labeled something. The
error says something about "UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't
encode character u'\xe9' in position 4: ordinal not in range(128)"
http://paste.ubuntu.com/135474

You forgot to vacuum your defs. :) File>Vacuum Defs This single step can
sometimes cut the filesize in half. Very important when transferring
these files around. :)

-Cory K.