[ubuntu-art] community themes

Saleel svelanka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 01:44:14 GMT 2009

So far there has been a good flow of support for shiki, and impression.
I would like to add to this list Macchiato
<http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Macchiato?content=96151> by
Giant Speck. <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=490633>

The reason why i feel this theme should be included:
1. The theme incorporates light and dark browns. And does so while
remaining unique+bold, and looking quite polished.
2. It has a ton of downloads already, which means that there are a lot
of people out there that have liked it. Unfortunately not many people
that download ever leave any feedback, including it here should increase
the amount of feedback given to the author, and would help bring in
extra polish and refinements.

What do you guys think?

--Saleel

p.s. I contacted G.Speck before writing up this email, and he is not
opposed to having it included.