[ubuntu-art] community themes

Aimen Snoussi bababoss at hotmail.de
Sat Mar 21 14:52:07 GMT 2009

Hi Kenneth,

I posted this theme to the mailing-list once but i try it once again:

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Murrina+Crystal?content=96065

There is a Human-version included and i think it should be included in the community themes packages. It uses nearly the full potential of the murrine-engine and looks very modern without using pixmaps. Please do not mind the metacity. I recommend this metacity-theme because it fits very well with it:

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/HumanBorderless?content=92604

I attached two pics of my desktop with this theme for you so you can see it in action. Please take some time and check it out. I am sure it is something the ubuntu community would like to see in jaunty (it is the second-best-rated theme on gnome-look!!!).

Thanks for your time!

PS: Would it be too direct to ask if there will be a new default-gtk-theme in jaunty?