[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] start-here nr.3

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 19 20:27:08 GMT 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 19.03.2009, 12:06 -0700 schrieb euxneks:

>         Feel free to correct it. Maybe you get a better result? I must
>         be blind,
>         because I see it very well. So little things leant on other
>         stuffs can
>         move slightly in the perspective. ;)
>         "system-software-install2.svg" is a
>         open place for you. :)
>
> Ok :) It's an extremely minor change and I had to actually render it
> in a 3d program in order to get the dimensions right - but attached is
> my attempt.. I'm not an icon designer so you'll probably have to go
> over the smaller versions again :)

I understand you and the perspective of the disk is maybe right, but the
dimension from the disk is, beside the box, so big like a Vinyl. :D
But I think it's better letting thinking about it. The
2Point-Perspective isn't compatible with Breathe. Better would be to
draw a new box with a similar aspect and colours from the box in mime.
So we have a front/above view what finally fits better with the rest.

> I haven't a clue how I can edit that wiki page - I feel like I'll
> screw it up or something.

If you have something (not this); we help you then. ;)

> Thanks,
> -Chris

Sincerly Oliver