[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] system-update-install

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 18 22:23:22 GMT 2009

Am Montag, den 16.03.2009, 11:08 -0400 schrieb Cory K.:
> Oliver Scholtz wrote:
> > <snip>
>
> Ok then. I want consistency. It's a *big* deal. So it comes down to
> which one of the 2 we have to use or if a 3rd custom one should be done?
> Which, in the end, is what I'd like to have.
>
> So my question is do we use 1 box for the package managers and mimes or
> draw the same box with 2 perspectives? Let me note that so far we only
> have to perspectives ATM. Drives have one and everything else had a
> straight-on/forward view. This new package manager would introduce a 3rd.
>

> -Cory K.

@ Thorsten:

You can translate it? Please ... and shame for my english.

@ Cory:

I haved noticed that Breathe is using straight-on/forward view. But
quite late ... The Icon was yet made. *second shame*
The gtk-media-icons will take some time. And the "Navies" more ...
Don't know I will finish them all soon. I haven't so much time.
My current start-here-icon isn't good with the render-methodical at
moment we are using. So the next release comes out soon! Isn't it better
to develop a better one? The "new idea" haves potential ... I think.

Sincerly Oliver