[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] system-update-install

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:36:15 GMT 2009

В 20:26 +0100 на 16.03.2009 (пн), Oliver Scholtz 1 написа:
> I give up :)

You give up too easy my friend.

> In both the light comes from above. The papershadow is a bacic
> Icon-Design. The disk means simply: "software". But okay I tried it ...
> if somebody makes it better, so go ahead. :)

What I meant about the perspective is that the circle is not correctly
drawn in the plane of the left side of the box and looks as if the plane
is in frontal (not sure about the word) position. You should make it
look more like an elipse rather than circle.

Anton