[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] system-update-install

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Mar 15 09:46:11 GMT 2009

On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 23:01 +0100, Oliver Scholtz 1 wrote:

> Yes I know and you're right. For this I had a eye since I did my fist
> drawings with 5 years. :D
> The top is absolute correct. The bottom is only a little bit wrong.
> But
> it's really so important? Isn't it better to have a correct line [1]
> which is better for the small sizes? So the Icon is almost seen in
> 24x24px. In 48x48px (AWN) you won't see the little difference in the
> perspective, too. The line [1] is here better, too.
> I will let it so how it is and ignore the perspective. ;)
> In big things, like Wallis, the correct perspective is a must.

I do think it is important. It is reasonable to make compromises on the
small sizes, since the lines are short there, making such issues less
obvious. You should _perhaps_ go with a projection with parallel lines
there, though.

But it should be correct on the large size. Otherwise it looks like it
was created by someone without a clue of what he was doing ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/