[ubuntu-art] Deadlines?

Saleel svelanka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:40:51 GMT 2009

So, the second deadline has passed, and the final is coming up. Does
anyone have a list of stuff that needs to be polished? Is this list even
called to post feedback/bug report/ polish up whatever Canonical
chooses/makes? I cant really find the answers on Google. I just find it
strange that there was no response to deadline 2 having passed, no blog
posts, no forum posts.. heck I cant even find what the deadlines are
supposed to accomplish as the wiki pages for them don't exist.. now
would be a good time to start drumming up the community imho..

Saleel V