[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] PPA Updates. Schedule?

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 8 01:37:00 GMT 2009

Manuel Mas wrote:
> Cory K.wrote:
>
>> Whenever I feel like it. I /hope/ to do something monthly or as major
>> changes are made.
>>

> I'm sorry. Was just asking. Keep up the good work.

Maybe I shoulda thrown in a :). Wasn't meant like that at all. No need
for an apology.

So nice and official, (minus any negative feelings :P) there is *NO*
schedule to the PPA releases. It will pretty much happen when hittin'
milestones. Like Sebastien finishing the majority of the "Categories".
Even then it's not set in stone.

Anyone not wanting to wait can build it themselves from either branch.
(trunk or packaging)

-Cory K.