[ubuntu-art] Make being root more obvious (scary)

Ryan Prior ryanprior at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:31:08 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Who <mailforwho at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Here is a screenshot to demonstrate what I'm talking about... Nothing
> says 'beware' like red folder icons, right?
> In that screenshot you can also see the way red bar in Thunar.
>
> What do people think - worth pursuing?

I definitely think that it is. Have you written a blueprint for this?
Otherwise, that is where we should start. Once the blueprint is done, we can
milestone it for Karmic, solicit opinions (especially from people on Planet
Ubuntu who can share thoughts with their readership) and get 'er done.

Is the Breathe team (esp. Cory and Sebastian) interested in building a
"Breathe-dangerous" subtheme?

Ryan