[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] preferences-system-network and network-workgroup

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:39:29 GMT 2009

Thorsten, I made a quick edit and uploaded to the wiki a new version based
on your knob idea.

2009/3/1 Milan Krivda <swalko12 at gmail.com>

> network-workgroup - good design, but this icon will better suit for
> network icon
>
> I mean ... network-workgroup - you may use same icon but add to it some
> kind of groups, at example minimally 2 groups ... differently colored
> nodes and paths.

This is the name for the network icon, the one that appears in
"Places>Network".
I don't know if in the icon naming specification there's a different name
for "Network" and "Network Workgroup". I didn't find it at
http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org