[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] preferences-system-network and network-workgroup

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Mar 1 19:45:40 GMT 2009

On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 17:08 -0200, spg76 wrote:
> I uploaded to the wiki new icons for preferences-system-network and
> network-workgroup.
> They still need some work but I want to show you what I did.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions

Nice work on the spheres/network. Maybe you could make the nodes look
like subtle domes?

I wonder if you could replace the screwdriver with a knob or anything
else that suggests manual control in a direct, not experts-only manner?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/