[ubuntu-art] theme jaunty By Zgegblog

Joseph yharrow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 13:50:04 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:40 AM, ankur gupta <iitd.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:

> very beautiful theme
> Is it available for download?
>
> Ankur

You can call me impulsive, but I believe that this is *pretty darn close* to
the kind of "human" feel that we have been searching for. In addition to
that, It takes advantage of an already popular theme for this release. The 2
things that appear to complete the feel are the icons and the wallpaper. I'm
not too keen on the image and text in the corner. Since it detracts from the
consistency of the wallpaper. However, I do find the texture of the
wallpaper to fit quite well. I'm highly interested in where you got the
icons though.

It's important to say, that I find this desktop attractive because of its
"rustic" quality, which others might translate into raw, unkempt, or just
cute. Are we looking for something more professional looking? Perhaps we can
use the wallpaper and icons as a starting point and straighten out the edges
and textures a bit to make it feel a bit more clean and pro.